CHRIST COMMUNITY CHURCH WELLAND
CCC is an empowering place promoting healthy relationships and discouraging unhealthy dependencies. We are people dependant on the grace of God. We welcome people and help one another through life as we follow THE WAY of Jesus. Each of us use our talents and abilities as a way of loving God and loving our neighbours.
To grow by God’s grace beyond brokenness while trusting God to use us to help others do the same. Reliant upon the Word of God (the Holy Bible) we’ve been seeking to understand the precise niche which Christ Community Church has been positioned by God to fill in Welland in this our 35th year of ministry. We have observed in our environment a great many unhealthy dependencies. Often, well meaning people try to make a positive difference in the world but unknowingly feeding into existing patterns of unhealthy dependencies in the lives of others. These are people who have come to depend upon everyone else to do for them what they are able in greater and lesser degrees to do for themselves, by God’s grace.
CHERISH: We value and respect each child as God’s most treasured gift.
- CONNECT: We value the family and encourage healthy family relationships.
- CREATE: We value a safe learning environment which is essential for children to flourish.
- COACH: We value the importance of teaching life skills at an early age.
- CHALLENGE: We value the ability of each child to reach their fullest potential.
- COMMEND: We value and support a positive approach to child development and learning.
CELEBRATE: We value each child’s unique place within their family, community and the world.